The Estate

21 hectares cultivated in AOC Sancerre

The slopes of the 21 hectare vineyard face south and south-west. Two grape varieties are grown: Sauvignon (white Sancerre) representing 70% of the vineyard, and Pinot Noir (red and rosé Sancerre) on the remaining 30%. The wine-growers also cultivate 2 hectares of Beaujolais vines, where they have introduced the Viognier variety.